Update: The sale for the nice and useful PopScroll plugin is now live at just $10.00 for the first 36 hours.
It will then rise to
$12.50 for the duration of the sale.
In this sale only it includes full developer (client/flipper) licences, plus a RESALE RIGHTS licence. This additional licencing will be removed when the sale is over and will be an optional purchase.
The story behind this plugin is I wanted something that would easily allow me to add a simple alert when a visitor scrolled down the page, and that would point them in the direction of the affiliate program for a site I’m working on. And I wanted it to work on only certain pages.
The plugin that now does that has actually ended up being a lot bigger than my first simple requirement.
You can now:-
- Create as many alerts as you want
- Set border styles and colours
- Set background styles and colours
- Include images (calls to action)
- Set alerts to trigger globally
- Set alerts to trigger on posts
- Set alerts to trigger on pages
- Set alerts to trigger on special pages
- Set individual alerts for posts and page
- Disable alerts for individual posts and pages
It’s now tremendously useful – far more than I needed – and I’m very pleased with it.
You can also get as much fun out of it as I am in this sale today.
For example you can use it to highlight a new daily offer, or direct people to another site, or a product review, or a payment link, or…
As I said, in my case I wanted to highlight the affiliate scheme for a site, but of course the PopScroll plugin will do a whole lot more than that.
The sale starts today Friday 7th at 6.00pm GMT (1.00pm EST) at just $10 including the additional licencing for the first 36 hours. The price will then go up.